Paybis is a multinational digital cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2014. It has its headquarters in Glasgow, UK. It is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK, and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network of the US. Which grants it the permission to operate in 48 States in total.
Paybis allows its users to transact with over 30+ cryptocurrencies and 47 Fiat currencies. It is known for its convenient payment methods.
For instance, Paybis accepts payments for the purchase of various cryptocurrencies in the form of Credit and Debit Cards with no hassle to the user of any kind. Paybis Ltd also provides liquidity services to the newly formed Cryptocurrency Exchanges.
Features of Paybis
- Payment Modes: One of the most highlighted features of Paybis is that it accepts Credit and Debit Card payments from its users. You can directly purchase Cryptocurrencies by making the payment through your Credit/Debit Cards. Not many Cryptocurrency Exchanges have this feature. It also accepts the common moded of payments Wire Transfer, Bank Transfer or Neteller, etc.
- Customer Support: It provides an around-the-clock customer support system for its users. A lot of exchanges say that they provide this service when in reality they don’t. Paybis on the other hand has proven its services through Trustpilot. Where it has received a 4.4 as TrustScore and has 14,429 reviews from its customers. That simply proves, that its customer service really is good.
- Multiple Fiat’s: Paybis accepts 47 Fiat currencies on its platform. Which helps users from different nations to directly purchase Crypto through this Exchange. And not have to waste money on Exchange Costs. Having multiple Fiat’s also helps the company to form a diversified base of clients, and increase its reach in the market.
- Instant Payouts: Many Exchanges take at least a day or two, to transfer the coins or the money into their client’s account. But Paybis provides the facility of instant payouts. This means that the customers can get the coins in their wallet, as soon as they make the payment.
- Safety: Bitcoins are digital currencies, they need extra protection. Hackers and fraudsters are increasing with the developing technology. And there have been multiple scams in the cryptocurrency industry. So, the security of the asset is important for every individual. Paybis has robust security features, and there has never been any report of breaches in it either.
Paybis charges aren’t fixed for any certain kind of transaction. It charges the users separately on the basis of their trade choice and transaction type. The Fee Payment mechanism is very transparent though, it shows a clear breakdown of all the charges that will be incurred in making the transaction.
It also offers the first transaction made through Debit/Credit Cards on its platform for free to its users. After that, the transactions are charged on the nature of the transaction.
Further, the fee charged by Paybis through different payment methods is given below:
|Buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card||5% + 5% + 0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin with Skrill||3.54% + 6.95% + 0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin with Advanced Cash||3.95% + 0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin with Neteller||3.54% + 5.95% + 0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin with Payeer||4.95% + 0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin via bank transfer USD (wire)||3% + 0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin via bank transfer EUR (SEPA)||1 EUR + 1.5% + 0.09 EUR|
Security at Paybis
Paybis is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network of the US. This simply proves that Paybis is a legitimate and safe Exchange. Other than that Paybis is a Non-Custodial Exchange,
which means it does not offer Crypto Wallets of its own. Instead, the user must use the Private Keys to manage their funds on their own.
Paybis has never been a part of any kind of cryptocurrency scams either, or a victim of any hacks. Because the security of many crypto exchanges has been compromised in the past. It is an achievement for Paybis to have avoided such cyber threats.
Paybis accepts payment through various modes. Even some modes which aren’t as common with other Crypto Exchanges. So, the list of modes through which Paybis accepts payments from its customers are:
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Direct Bank Transfers
- Wire transfers